The Signature Glenoid system provides an image-based approach to preoperative planning, visualization and the creation of patient-specific surgical positioning guides. Based on each patient’s unique anatomy, integrated with proprietary algorithms, and known anatomical landmarks, the Signature Glenoid guide offers a tailored approach to shoulder arthroplasty.
The Signature Personalized Patient Care system includes:
- Seamless integration into existing scanning platform
- Interactive and user-friendly pre-operative planning system
- Bone model that replicates patient anatomy
- Multiple preoperative views of the implant components placed within the glenoid vault
- Patient specific glenoid guide planned for anatomic and reverse shoulder procedures