Designed to replace the proximal or distal humerus in cases of severe bone loss, the Mini Compress device exemplifies Wolff’s Law – the principle that bone, when stressed, remodels to become stronger through dynamic bone compression.
- Creates a stable, high-pressure bone-implant interface for biologic fixation 1-3 and helps to prevent stress shielding
- Proximal or distal segmental humeral option
- Enhances biologic fixation at the bone-implant interface1-3
- Short Mini Compress device offering requires only 45mm of canal for placement*
- Standard Mini Compress device offering requires only 90mm of canal for placement*
- Both Short and Standard Mini Compress spindles are offered in 25mm and 30mm diameters
*Particularly advantageous in severe bone loss cases.