The power to meet individual patient needs.
Continuum Acetabular System provides highly flexible solutions for orthopaedic surgeons who treat a wide range of patients. The system combines the proven biologic fixation1,2 of Trabecular Metal™ Technology with Zimmer advanced bearing options. With one comprehensive system,surgeons have the ability to address variations of anatomy and bone quality and choose the bearing technology that best meets the needs of each patient.
Highly porous Trabecular Metal Material with over eleven years of clinical history
- Initial stability3
- Long-term biologic fixation4,5
- Proven clinical history1,2
Power to choose advanced bearing technologies to match patient demands
- Surgeons can chose from three liner types based on their patient needs.
- Longevity® Highly Crosslinked Polyethylene is highly resistant to wear6 and aging7-15 with over ten years of proven clinical history.16
- Metasul® has a very low wear rate17 with over twenty years of clinical history.18-25
- BIOLOX®* delta Ceramic† affords a very low wear rate in a material with improved mechanical properties compared to traditional ceramics.26
* BIOLOX ® is a trademark of Ceramtech GmbH