The OptiROM Elbow Fixator was designed for use in the management of unstable injuries of the elbow, providing the advantages of a Bilateral Frame, with the simplicity of a Unilateral Device.
- Unilateral design provides low-profile, patient-friendly construct
- Proprietary concentric hinge allows for replication of natural flexion and extension, while providing surgical and radiographic access
- Unique, proprietary design supports noninvasive method to determine axis of rotation for elbow, eliminating the need for an invasive guidewire
- Flexibility of standard DynaFix components (varus/valgus, anterior/posterior, medial/lateral translation, and rotation) provides the ability to fine tune and adjust orientation of hinge with axis of rotation
- Distal pin-to-bar component allows unlimited bone screw options for ulnar application and has the flexibility to adapt to the presence of hardware
- Flexion extension pegs provide surgeon with option to lock in a controlled range of motion