The Zimmer Power-Mix Vacuum Cement Mixing System is stirring up traditional vacuum mixers with its fast, convenient setup and ease of operation. Manually mix bone cement by using the ergonomically designed handle, or power mix by using the optional reamer attachment. The innovative, self-contained stirring element does not have to be removed before injecting the orthopedic cement. This not only eliminates an extra preparation step, but also the related hassle and mess.
The disposable, sterile kit consists of a clear bone cement mixing cartridge for better visibility, a funnel, base, break-away nozzle, obturator, vacuum tubing set, and an ampule disposal bag. The system thoroughly mixes and delivers cement in the same device, eliminating the need for separate syringes, bowls, and tubes. The mixing cartridge is easily loaded into the Power-Flo ® Bone Cement Injector.
- Fast, convenient setup and easy to use
- Operated manually by hand crank or with optional reamer attachment
- Self-contained stirring element within cartridge
- Clear cartridge for excellent mixing visibility
- Convenient hand-held or base-supported mixing
- Charcoal filter helps reduce monomer fumes
- Compatible with the Power-Flo Bone Cement Injector