The Vanguard® Complete Knee System’s PPS® femur, Regenerex® Primary Tibial Tray and Regenerex® Series-A Patella, provides increased options for cementless arthroplasty and personalized patient care.
The Vanguard® Complete Knee System offers ten femoral sizes specifically designed for optimal bone coverage of all patient populations. PPS® coating has been proven to:
- Maintain the implant’s inherent fatigue strength1-2
- Provide for early stage bone fixation, helping to prevent micromotion3
- Provide for late stage bone fixation, helping to offload stresses between implant and bone3
Regenerex® Primary Tibial Tray
The Regenerex® Primary Tibial Tray combines advanced Regenerex® technology with a clinically proven design4 to allow for biologic fixation into the Regenerex® construct to provide for rigid fixation.
- Four square, non-porous peripheral pegs designed to engage firm cancellous bone for initial biologic fixation
- Absence of fixation screws eliminates osteolysis pathways5
- Compatible with the four primary articulations within the Vanguard® Complete Knee System
- Tibial locking mechanism proven to reduce micromotion and backside wear6-7
- Provides for intraoperative stem selection to match specific
- Splined, tapered stem (40 and 80 mm lengths)
- Cruciate fin (40 and 80 mm lengths)
- I-beam stem (40 mm length)
- Taper cap (20 mm length)
Regenerex® Series-A Patella
Regenerex® Patella incorporates Biomet's Regenerex® technology with the Series-A true dome shape, providing surgeons that utilize other Biomet cementless products a complete cementless knee replacement.
- Three-peg design
- Increased inner polyethylene thickness while maintaining overall true dome patella geometry
- Maintains polyethylene thickness throughout range of sizes
- Maintains consistency of peg location throughout range of sizes