Being a Trusted Partner is fundamental to the success of Zimmer Biomet and our ability to deliver on the mission to improve the lives of patients around the world.
One way to gain trust is by empowering every voice to speak up when something is wrong. Zimmer Biomet has an online reporting system and global direct-dial telephone numbers for the reporting of compliance concerns (the “Speak Up Hotline”). Anyone may use the Speak Up Hotline to ask questions or report known or suspected compliance concerns related to violations in any of the following areas:
- Applicable laws, regulations, and/or industry codes
- U.S. federal health care program requirements
- Zimmer Biomet’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Zimmer Biomet’s policies and procedures
- Concerns may also be reported about Zimmer Biomet’s accounting, internal controls or auditing-related matters; or for any other general compliance concerns or issues.
Any form of retaliation against anyone who raises a concern in good faith is prohibited.
The Speak Up Hotline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All reports are received by a trained operator at an independent third party provider hired by Zimmer Biomet. Reports are confidential and may be made anonymously, if permitted by law. Zimmer Biomet will investigate and follow up on all Speak Up Hotline reports received.